Videolyrics for Aeon Nox 5 (Krypton) and Silvo mod
@manfeed: Just wanted to say thanks for an absolutely amazing job. These animations really give a new depth to the lyrics. I've integrated it into my mod, and it's just perfect.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Hello manfeed,

Can you create an addon so all Kodi user can install it on each skin?
It will be great to use the new visualization of lyrics in Estuary or else..

I have no expierence in creating codes, just a question.

Claus
(2017-02-20, 22:19)Acubens Wrote: Hello manfeed,

Claus

That would be the perfect solution for all of us. Wink

I would also like to use your lyrics with default estuary and/or pkscout's estuary mod.
frontend: nvidia shield tv 2019 pro | apple tv 4k | sonos arc 5.1.2 | lg oled65c97la
backend: supermicro x11ssh-ctf | xeon | 64gb ecc | wd red | zfs raid-z2 | dd max s8

software: debian | proxmox | openmediavault | docker | kodi | emby | tvheadend | fhem | unifi
(2017-02-20, 22:19)Acubens Wrote: Hello manfeed,

Claus

It can't be installed for a normal user, but there are already several skins that are using this, even one mod for Estuary. Having a look to the files provided in the first post it's very simple for a skinner to adapt it to their skin/mods. So up to them...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
New videolyrics effects...

...Aeon Nox Spin is drawing close...Wink
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Looking great!
Wow awesome!! thanks for this great effort, where is the download link?
(2017-02-23, 19:10)ferent Wrote: Wow awesome!! thanks for this great effort, where is the download link?

More information here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=307094
Are you going to allow other skins uses your new lyrics effects?
(2017-02-25, 12:00)ferent Wrote: Are you going to allow other skins uses your new lyrics effects?

Yes, of course, I'm going to post a thread in the skinning section to explain the skinners how to adapt it...
It yould be great, if we could get the files for copying manually over Aeon Nox Silvo mod skin, before he make an updat with you new version.
I don't want to change the skin.
Is that possible?
manfeed amazing work indeed !
A suggestion to make it even more amazing!,would you consider to have an option to scrape the corresponding Music Video as fanart with artist fanart as fallback if no video found . or there could be button to include this as an option. Kinda like a Lyrics video e.g :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT2_F-1esPk

what do you think ?
(2017-02-28, 18:07)shaktoo Wrote: manfeed amazing work indeed !
A suggestion to make it even more amazing!,would you consider to have an option to scrape the corresponding Music Video as fanart with artist fanart as fallback if no video found . or there could be button to include this as an option. Kinda like a Lyrics video e.g :

what do you think ?

As far as I know, a video can't be reproduced while your music sounds, so if you play a song, it can't load a video for you in the background. What you can do is to download the video with the lyrics and reproduce it.
(2017-02-28, 18:42)ferent Wrote:
(2017-02-28, 18:07)shaktoo Wrote: manfeed amazing work indeed !

what do you think ?

As far as I know, a video can't be reproduced while your music sounds, so if you play a song, it can't load a video for you in the background. What you can do is to download the video with the lyrics and reproduce it.

I'm afraid both options are impossible right now...Sad It would be nice, though... You could ask ronie in the cu lrc lyrics thread, sometimes he makes wonders Wink
or this could be a separate addon / Functionality in itself. All the artists from the library could be scarped against youtube music for the relevant video's whilst your video lyrics could run on top of the video ?
Will sure drop a suggestion by way of Ronie..Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videolyrics for Aeon Nox 5 (Krypton) and Silvo mod0