iOS Kodi 16.1 Connectivity Issue
So the main issue I've run into is this: Kodi doesn't recognize me as having an internet connection when using my cellular network.

This didn't use to happen in the past. I could connect to Kodi without fail using my network up until yesterday. My work wifi doesn't allow use of Kodi without a VPN active. So I downloaded SurfEasy VPN so that I could use it. Worked perfectly fine until I disconnected from the VPN and went home. I don't have a home wifi network so I have to use my unlimited data plan to use Kodi. Upon opening the application and trying to navigate it, I soon realized that it wasn't allowing me to do anything. I went to System - System Info - Network and found out that Link showed Not Connected and Internet said Not Connected. Check Network Settings.

Of course I'm connected to the internet because everything on my phone that requires a network connection works just fine...except Kodi.

My only assumption is that having used a VPN, it did something to the regular network settings that I use to connect to Kodi using my data network.

The most upsetting thing for me is that I have to use a VPN from now on to access Kodi. Which is disappointing because the network speed on my iPhone at home is about 20-25mb/s and using a VPN on that normally cuts my speed in half. That's what I get for wanting to remove limitations..

The only 'specs' that I can give are that I'm using an iPhone 6s running the recently released 10.2 update.

So has anyone else run into this issue? Am I the first of my kind with this problem? Info, advice, suggestions, fixes, etc. are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
I'm having the same issue. Was working without a problem previously, but now cannot connect using my cellular network. Let me know if you find a solution
I have the same problem. iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.2

please email me answer at: [email protected]
Any updates?
is there a fix for this yet?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 16.1 Connectivity Issue0