Arabic IPTV box with Kodi
Does any of you guys have any recommendation on which IPTV box for Arabic channels that are good? My wife is having her birthday next month and I was thinking of surprising her with an Arabic IPTV box.

I don't watch Arabic channels, but her kids and she do. My main concern is that the box need to have good support for Kodi.

There are tons of Arabic IPTV boxes, I would really use some recommendations on which one to invest in.

I don't want my wife to get disappointed on the Arabic TV box I will get her Confused
We supply neither boxes nor content, we just make the media player software.

Free content (wiki)
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I don't see anything wrong with this question, the guy asked about an arabic IPTV that do have Kodi. He didn't ask where/how can I watch arabic channels with Kodi.

I have an iptv box with arabic channels with kodi that I am satisfied with. But I am not sure if am allowed to post links here? Because in some threads I see links to Himedia and other box manufacturers.

Mod is it allowed with links?
Many IPTV boxes are "fully loaded" ones which are preloaded with banned addons (wiki) that use illegal sources. Links to and promotion of those are not allowed here. Whilst there are some freely available IPTV sources for Arabic channels there are also many illegal ones, which was the point of the link in my previous post.

There wasn't anything intrinsically wrong with the OP question, hence why the thread is still here. I was just clarifying a point or two which is often misperceived (that we do not make hardware or supply media).

As for your link, post it and if it's not a box that violates the forum rules (wiki) or the Official:Trademark Policy (wiki) then it's fine.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I have tried several Android boxes, while there are some nice there are also bunch of boxes that are not good at all. Now I am using an Arabic Android box from [link removedl], I like the user interface which is very simple and clean. It do have Kodi, but there are no addons. You need to download the ones you need. There can be IP restrictions on some channels due to legal issues.

Because I have a friend that live abroad can get other channels than I that live in California can get. It do come with Google store so you can download apps from there also.

I have been using it since 2014 and it has been working good and without problems.
Octa core box with Kodi = Best
@ian Stevenson the link advertises piracy and has been removed
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arabic IPTV box with Kodi0