Need Kodi Download for OS
Can't seem to find one for my Mac book pro
https://kodi.tv/download/

Scroll down and look for the Apple symbol.

Moved to Mac OS sub-forum.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Thanks
It says that the App is damaged?
There are 4 apples to chose from.I tried all of them.
There is one current build for OS-X. The other three are for iOS or a test file of 17.0, which is the next generation and released only for testing. Click the correct one and it will download a file called kodi-16.1-Jarvis-x86_64.dmg That is your installer file.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
If i new how to post a photo on a reply thread i could show you what i get.
hello

take this see image
what to choose

Bye
Got it Thanks
Sorry guys but after 3 tries it tells me that the App is damaged.
Is there another way?
What is 'it'?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Same issue here Jarvis download is fine, Krypton will not run. Keep getting "App is damaged" error. I've tried to re download several times and get same error. Again, this is new to Krypton RC2. I even checked Jarvis and did a reinstall and all is fine. Something's wrong with the Krypton RC2 file.
Here is the dialog box I get.

I received the same message. There must be a work around.
What is the size of the file you are downloading? What is the md5 of the file?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need Kodi Download for OS0