Bug Cast list empty when video info dialog called from itself
Kodi 17 introduced a new infolabel, ListItem.SetID, that can be used to list the movies belonging to the set of the focused movie. So I added this list to my video info dialog. When clicking on one of the items in the sets list, it opens the video info dialog and most of the infolabels show updated information. The cast list, however, becomes empty. I'm guessing there is an issue with opening the video info dialog from itself?

Any chance this can be fixed so when clicking a set item from the video info dialog, the cast list is populated correctly?

Issue can be easily tested in the Mimic skin. Looked for another skin to test, but haven't found any that display a sets list in a similar fashion.

This is only when default select action is Show info, right? I see there's also another bug that if you select an item from a plugin it opens the video info dialog again without animations and without cast.
Yes, I have the default select action set to show info. You're right, I see the same issue exists with items from the similar movies list provided by script.extendedinfo.

Wasn't sure about the feasibility of displaying the cast list for plugin items, but I was expecting it to be available for sets in the local database.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cast list empty when video info dialog called from itself0