A few setup questions
Hi, just installed Kodi for the first time last night and now just installed this skin. Love how it looks! I do have a question on setting up the home screen that I just can't figure out.

I'm using the Vertical scroll. I managed to setup the home screen pretty much as I like except for a few items.

For TV Shows and Music, I have the Widget set to Recently Watched Shows or Recent Listened Albums, however when I scroll onto TV Shows or Music it only shows a single entry. So for ex, for TV Shows I recently watched Walking Dead and The Man in the High Castle, however it only shows The Man in the High Castle. Is it possible to set this to display more than one item?

Another item for the Music widget, where it shows Recently Listened Albums it does show the album name but not the artist name. Is it possible to show both?

Final question, on the home screen near the top it shows xx movies, xx episodes, xx albums. Is it possible to just remove this one line? I did find where I can remove the entire section but I like to see the section I'm in, for ex when in Movies I like to see Movies at the top left but not that subline.

PS not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but when selecting Artists I'm not getting any artist pictures, just icons. How do I fix that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few setup questions0