Preloaded KODI NO PVR
I am new to the android box & KODI and this forum,

The box I purchased came preloaded with Kodi 16.1 RC3GIT:2016-05-21 Android version 5.1.1 I have no idea of the manufacturer. Branded 4K model KT-611 purchased through Visions Electronics in Canada

There appears to be no PVR add ons or PVR repositories installed.

I have seen discussions about reinstalling KODI from Google Play, but am concerned if this will change remote control actions etc. I only have a few add-ons so reinstalling them not a major concern.

Thanks for any and all help.
the only advise you are going to get here is to completely remove the pre-loaded version of kodi and install a vanilla build from kodi.tv/download. once you do that we can assist you further.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Preloaded KODI NO PVR0