Kodi Add-On Repository
I am totally new to Kodi and am trying to get a grasp on loading add-ons. I hope I give you the information needed. My problem: I wanted to install an add-on that is in the Kodi Add-on Repository. I got the screen where it asks to update. I clicked that and it said there were no updates available. I am on version 2.4.9. I can't get out of that screen to actually view any add-ons. I am using an Amazon Fire-stick (version Fire OS 5.2.4.0). How do I get to the actual Kodi add-ons. I also tried this using Kodi on my computer and am running into the same issue. Each time I click on the Kodi app, I am taken to thje Add-on information screen and am only able to highlight Update and Auto Update. Where do I go from here. Thanks for any help you can give a newbie.
please provide a debug log (wiki) via pastebin.com link in your next post.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I don't know if this is correct but i have a url of https://paste.ubuntu.com/23719768/. Since I am really unfamiliar with this you'll have to let me know if it worked
How are you getting to the add-ons screen?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I am getting to it by going to: System/settings/add ons/my add ons/add on repository/Kodi add on rep;ository

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Add-On Repository0