French and Italian TV add ons
Hi,

Does anyone know what the latest French and Italian TV add ons are for Kodi ?
Ive tried installing multiple ones (adding to repo and upzipping) but they dont work?

Im using a EgoIggo S95X Pro.

Thanks
There are some around (look in the video add-ons section of the official repo) which I think include freely available content for some French and Italian channels (although they may be geolocked).

I should also draw your attention to the free content (wiki) notes for clarity, as we do not supply or support illegal access to subscription or paid media using pirated sources. Doing so is in violation of our forum rules (wiki) on the subject.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I just want the legit versions(should have made that clear). I'm new to this device type and site.

Edit: I found the video add ons page here but how do I know which of these add ons are for French TV ?
http://addons.kodi.tv/category/video/?page=3

Thanks.
For Italian there's the RaiTV add-on, but its content is geolocked to Italian IP addresses only.

With regard to the list, look through it and see if there are French (or Italian) channels you want to watch there. Browsing through I can see Arte, LaTeleLibre, MyCanal and TV5Monde add-ons.

But remember we're just a media player, we do not provide content (those add-ons just access stuff that's freely and legally available on the web from those providers themselves).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-01-01, 14:52)DarrenHill Wrote: There are some around (look in the video add-ons section of the official repo) which I think include freely available content for some French and Italian channels (although they may be geolocked).

I should also draw your attention to the free content (wiki) notes for clarity, as we do not supply or support illegal access to subscription or paid media using pirated sources. Doing so is in violation of our forum rules (wiki) on the subject.

(2017-01-01, 15:10)DarrenHill Wrote: For Italian there's the RaiTV add-on, but its content is geolocked to Italian IP addresses only.

With regard to the list, look through it and see if there are French (or Italian) channels you want to watch there. Browsing through I can see Arte, LaTeleLibre, MyCanal and TV5Monde add-ons.

But remember we're just a media player, we do not provide content (those add-ons just access stuff that's freely and legally available on the web from those providers themselves).

Thanks alot man,they will get me started.
I answered this question several times for Italian content.
In this forum you can find the dPLAY and the Mediaset addons and how DarrenHill said the rai addon (i'm using the one on github).
It should be some version of La7 addon, but I do not remember if it works.
last tip that i can give is start searching using google. so you can find more info.
Peppe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
French and Italian TV add ons0