Addon.xml dependencies for krypton
I was wondering if anyone could help with installing the new video inputs via the add-on.xml in Krypton This is what I'm using currently but it doesn't appear to be working
Thanks in advance

<requires>
<import addon="kodi.inputstream" version="1.0.6"/>
<import addon="inputstream.rtmp" version="1.0.3" />
<import addon="inputstream.adaptive" version="1.0.6"/>
</requires>
I think two of the new add-ons have been superceded by the inputstream.adaptive add-on instead if I remember correctly. That's also in the official repo.

Sorry to be a bit vague, but I'm going from memory and my main Kodi box is 2000 miles from me.

Editted to correct having things backwards - thanks Martijn Smile
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Just the other way round. inputstream.adaptive is the new one since v17 beta7.
You should not rely on kodi.inputstream as dependency.

Other than that there's a great lack of useful info
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for the replies.
Sorry for the lack of info, I assumed it was something simple in the addon.xml. I'm using Latest LibreElec latest RC on the Rpi2. I have removed "kodi.inputstream" as a dependency and both the videoinputs, adaptive and RTMP do now install as a dependency, they are in LibreElec repository for this distro so I have to have navigated into the repository at least once to make kodi aware they exist.

On Android they don't install enable, they are pre-installed but I'm guessing its because they are not in a repository at the moment.

I will upload a log file when I'm back home.
Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon.xml dependencies for krypton0