I need information please and ty
Question 
First of all thanks for the opportunity of enter in this forum.

Im a complete noob in this i already check the forum for some answers but honestly im more confuse now, i want a box to hear music and watch tv, tv like viewsat, pansat, nfusion, captiveworks iptv type "i just want all of you to get my idea without being soooooo obvious" but looking in your forum i notice in a blog that says that kodi is not for that, niw im confuse becuse im new in this, so for what is really use kodi what i can watch on my box with kodi?

What is better for me ? I read about the ebay situation so what i should do?

I don't come here to mess or make angry anybody i just want to learn and understand this.

Please help me and thanks again for your time
Kodi is for watching your local media, eg ripped dvds or blurays. It is also a frontend for a number of PVR backends.

As far as IPTV is concerned, yes it does that too, but it is not a vehicle for illegal pirated material. There are legitimate IPTV sources, but a whole lot more illegitimate ones. You won't get support for the latter here.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Ok thank you for the fast answer , by your experience what box you think is good for hear music in best quality and use kodi at hus full potential
Your question doesn't have enough information to provide you any answer. It really depends on what you want out of a box, the file types you want to play, etc, etc.

It is also a question best asked in the Hardware section of the forum, not here in the Discussion section, and you should start with the Start Here thread. Most of the information that you need to make a good decision is in that thread, but if you still can't find what you want then ask your question and be as specific as possible about what you want.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I need information please and ty0