Widgets
I have been using the widgets in black glass nova for a few months now and everything has been great. I have tried to add a new widget and it allows me to add it but then on the home screen its not showing up. I have tried a fresh install of black glass nova and the same thing is happening and home shelf is turned on, anyone having the same issue?
I'm having exactly the same problem. Worked 2 days ago when I created a Movies Menu with Widgets. Tried to create another and though the Widgets appear you cannot click on them. If you use on of the Default Widgets it works fine.
make sure you are using the latest version of the script.skinshortcuts add-on. This addon manages the home menu.

Tgx
I have version 1.10. I know a version 1.11 has been just released. Perhaps that will fix it. Thanks very much for the suggestion.
Hi,

I have one additional question about the widget-functionality in black glass nova skin.
I am not so familiar with this skin yet, but I like what I saw until now very much. Unfortunately I was not able to configurate the widgets in that way, that the widgets are visible urgently without activating it every time in the home menu manualy.
What I would like to reach is, that directly when I move the cursor to the menu entry (f.i. movie or TVshows) that the matching widgets are changing and will be showed automaticly. Most other skins working like that.

Is it possible in black glass nova as well? I am using the vertical menu.

Thanks

SaEt9000
No the skin requires an additional click.

Tgx
Thanks for you answer... but thats a pity ...

SaEt9000

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widgets0