Mouse issue in Kodi 17
Hi

I have display correctly set as iMac but I can't get the mouse past approx 60% left to right. Is this a known issue or is there something I haven't done. 16.1 Jarvis works fine

thanks in anticipation
I just installed Krypton myself and i'm having the same problem.
If Kodi is full screen hit the \ button and stretch the window so it takes up the entire screen. This has worked for me. Hope it works for you too.
(2017-01-03, 23:12)hutcher04 Wrote: If Kodi is full screen hit the \ button and stretch the window so it takes up the entire screen. This has worked for me. Hope it works for you too.

Thanks for the tip.

That did work, but I wasn't exactly able to stretch the window. as soon as I tap the \ button it makes the window reduce by about 50%. For me this is a temporary fix at best. Hopefully the Dev gets it taken care of quickly.
Apparently this should be fixed in rc3
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
And this is the 4th thread about this in the last couple of days - are you guys to busy to at least fly over the couple I last topics?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse issue in Kodi 170