Win Duplicate movies and tv episodes after upgrade to Kodi 17
(2020-11-25, 19:01)Chizad Wrote: Unfortunately, torrents in 2020 still are regularly packaged this way.
You need to get your content in some other legitimate way, none of my disks or online media use this format. I suspect the future of this method of archiving will be depreciated with the on-set of 4K and higher disk sizes.
(2020-11-29, 17:17)PatK Wrote:
(2020-11-25, 19:01)Chizad Wrote: Unfortunately, torrents in 2020 still are regularly packaged this way.
You need to get your content in some other legitimate way, none of my disks or online media use this format. I suspect the future of this method of archiving will be depreciated with the on-set of 4K and higher disk sizes.

I'm just curious why you say this? Wouldn't bigger sized files proliferate a wider use of compression? Granted I don't think the compressed files save enough to be worth the hassle, especially in Leia and above. Increased disk size if anything, I would think, would be the cause for seeing them less.8.5.5
Yes, we all know WHY files are rar'd and why users are too lazy to unpack them. We're not that dumb.

(2020-12-01, 22:01)Chizad Wrote: Increased disk size if anything, I would think, would be the cause for seeing them less.
I don't even know which filetypes are in those RAR files of yours, but if they are h264 videos and you want smaller file sizes, convert the videos to h265/hevc. Then you get 40-85% smaller files, not via any zip or rar crap.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Duplicate movies and tv episodes after upgrade to Kodi 170