Live t.v., need help please
When I go to system, tv, setups, General and try to enable. It tells me: no pvr add ones could be found, you need a tuner, backend software, and an addon for the backend to be able to use pvr. I went to the web address provided. So not knounderstand what it wants me to do or where to find the things it says I need.

Help, please,
Thank you
Amy
@Amyh please see PVR (wiki) - this will point you in the right direction. Once you read through this come back and let us know if you have any questions.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
You have 2 main options to add live TV to kodi over the internet or over the air
I recommend Simple IPTV PVR for over the internet
Or something like the VBox TV Gateway to connect satellite / Cable / Antenna live TV to Kodi - http://www.vboxcomm.com/how-to-setup-vbo...ypton.html
Go to system settings/addons/my addons/pvr clients - and pick a pvr
Ok, thank you for the info, so i read ask about the pvr. It says that there are currently no pvr available for Android. My box is the akaso q android box. Any tips on what to do now? I tried what shooty said, when I got to my add-ons there was no option for pvr clients to select. Help please.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live t.v., need help please0