aidez moi svp
Bonjour
j ai voulu mettre kodi en francais mais suite a une mauvaise manipulation de ma part je l ai mis dans une langue etrangere ne me demander pas laquelle car c est illisible
donc dans la logique j ai refait la demarche je me souvenais et la des que je suis a (changement de langue )impossible de faire quoi que ce soit
donc j ai supprime le logiciel kodi et tous ce qui s y reporte et j ai retelecharge kodi et la grrrrrrrrrrrrrr toujours en langue ............
svp aidez moi
je precise que je n y connais pas grand chose en informatique
milles mercis
This is an English only forum, use translate software if needed.
Il s'agit d'un forum en anglais seulement, utiliser le logiciel de traduction si nécessaire
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google Translate.

Hello
I wanted to put kodi in french but following a bad manipulation of my part I put it in a foreign language do not ask me which it is illegible
So in the logic j ai remade the step I remembered and the one of which I am a (change of language) impossible to do anything
So i have removed the software kodi and all that refer to it and i retelecharge kodi and grrrrrrrrrrrrrr always in language ............
Please help me
I specify that I do not know much about IT
Miles thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please don't multiple post. I'll delete the second post in feature request.
Veuillez ne pas poster plusieurs fois. Je supprimerai le deuxième message dans la requête de fonctionnalité.
For those without any French, the upshot (AIUI) is "I tried to change Kodi into French, but got stuck with something I didn't understand at all or even recognise, so reinstalled, and it came back in the same language, and I'm stuck."

@MOI40 - I suspect you've uninstalled but left the user files behind. You don't say what OS you're using (it would help a lot...), but you want to find and remove the file "guisettings.xml" - that will remove all of the settings for how Kodi looks, including the language. If you're brave, you can edit this file directly to change to something else, but who knows what game you're playing then Smile
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
Tu devrais poser la question sur un forum d'aide français :

http://media-passion.fr/forum/
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
aidez moi svp0