Release Funk Mediathek (German VOD platform)
The Funk Mediathek delivers tv shows and videos provided by the TV broadcasters ARD and ZDF (http://www.funk.net). Aimed at younger people, it hosts a lot of weird shows. But there are also some gems, like the first season of "Fargo" and "Hoff the Record". There is an option which lets you skip directly to the shows.

The videos themself are available with a high bitrate. The resolution of the shows is 1080p generally, one is in 4k. Most of the streams will be locked to Germany.

The add-on is in an release ready state and will be submitted soon to the official repo. If you want to test it or receive the newest updates as soon as possible, install my repo: https://github.com/prof-membrane/reposit...mbrane.zip.

I'd prefer if you submit issues via Github (https://github.com/prof-membrane/plugin....hek/issues), but a forum entry is fine too.
@sarbes:
Could you please take a look at the addon. It doesn't work anymore.
Thanks a lot
bj
Still doesn´t work.
Hello @sarbes und dear Forum,

I use the Funk mediathek addon with a Fire Stick 4k based on Kodi 19.0-ALPHA1 Git: 20191228-a3dfb05bf6​ and I have some issues watching funk atm.

2019-12-30 23:53:20.830 T:15070   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'ModuleNotFoundError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named 'urllib2'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.funkmediathek/default.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                import libmediathek3 as libMediathek
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.libmediathek3/lib/libmediathek3.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                from libmediathek3utils import *
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.libmediathek3/lib/libmediathek3utils.py", line 3, in <module>
                                                import urllib2
                                            ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'urllib2'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2019-12-30 23:53:20.981 T:15069   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.funkmediathek/
2019-12-30 23:53:20.994 T:14886   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.funkmediathek/) failed
2019-12-30 23:53:24.129 T:14975  NOTICE: [plugin.video.joyn - 2.3.1] Monitor started
2019-12-30 23:53:28.936 T:14976   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.mediathekview/service.py", line 33, in <module>
                                                SERVICE = MediathekViewService()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.mediathekview/resources/lib/service.py", line 39, in __init__
                                                super(MediathekViewService, self).__init__()
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.mediathekview/resources/lib/kodi/kodiaddon.py", line 98, in __init__
                                                KodiAddon.__init__(self)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.mediathekview/resources/lib/kodi/kodiaddon.py", line 40, in __init__
                                                self.addon.getAddonInfo('profile').decode('utf-8'))
                                            AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'decode'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

You'll find my kodi log here (password: "Kodi"):
https://privatebin.net/?e234968b211031f2...CYz8ugVQGj

Is the problem known to anyone? Or are there any steps I can do to solve the problem myself?

Kind Regards,

G.
Matrix uses Python 3, so I had to port the add-on. It will be available soon in the official repository.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Funk Mediathek (German VOD platform)0