Now & Next OSD lost.
Hi I hope someone can answer what I believe should be a simple question but I used to see now & next programme information via the OSD in at least the Filmon add-on and possibly others. I'm not sure if it has broken or if I lost it as part of a rebuild but I can find now information on it other than the odd screen shot showing it is possible. I have tried installing Renegades EPG, TV Portal and FTV guide but nothing seems to show the Now & Next programmes when viewing channels directly. I have found add-ons that show the current programme as part of the channel name but its not the same as being able to see now and next, that said even when it was working it would not update the programme information without reloading the channel after the current programme had finished. I hope this makes sense and someone can tell me what needs to be done to get this feature back as it is a lot easier than running the full blown EPG's.

Thanks in advance

Arch
"Now" and "Next" have been removed in Kodi 18 core and I think as well if you use Estuary in Kodi 17 the skin removed those views. I don't know those addons but maybe that is the cause.

scott s.
Be a little careful, as whilst the EPGs mentioned individually are acceptable here, some of them are part of larger repo packages which are banned addons (wiki) due to offering illegally sourced pirated media.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you for your response and although it seems it may not be possible in Kodi 18 I hope that is not the case for Kodi 16.1 I am currently running. I'm sure this is something that would be useful to everyone as it is very common on STB OSD's. I am happy to read up on a solution but just cannot find any relevant reading matter, so await the help of those more knowledgable than I. Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Now & Next OSD lost.0