How to install kodi onto a smart blu ray player
Hello, I know the formats don't line up and you can't put kodi onto a samsung blu ray player. Well I got one for my dad then discovered you can't put kodi onto it. Well I need to find a blu ray player that you can put kodi onto. Anything will work as long as you can watch dvds as well as kodi, without switching from the firestick then to the DVD player. And yes I know I can put it on a computer. But my father is not good with technology and needs something easy to use and convent for him. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I just really want to find a way to put kodi onto any sort of DVD or blue ray player. I don't care about the budget. I know you can put it on a USB, but would that work if plugged into a smart blu ray player? Like I said any suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
open a blu ray player, extract all electric, fill it with a raspberry pi with installed libreelec and connect a ir receiver on it.

however, you will not find a blu ray player wich is compatible because the system is not open.. so it isn't useful to think about.
Thread moved to hardware
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I have a Acer Revo RL100 installed with LibreElec

It has a Blu-ray drive build in, never used the drive so no idea if LibreElec supports it but it does have it.

Got it from eBay for just under £100

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to install kodi onto a smart blu ray player0