secn
I'm trying to find a way to get the sec network
Do you have a subscription to ESPN at all?
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
To watch the SEC network all you need to do is subscribe and pay for any of the following:

AT&T Uverse
Dish Network
Cox Cable

according to the wikipedia...
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I have the espn but I cant get the sec I am willing to pay I'm just new to all this and I'm sorry if I said something wrong. honestly I didn't know
thank you dangelus I appreciate it. I just got into all this not asking for anything illegal as some people say.
it was nice here but I think I'm signing out
I'm still not 100% on your question.

If you just want to watch the game, and have ESPN (or SEC, anyway), then just watch it.

If you're trying to get it into Kodi, then you'll need to expand a little on what you're trying to achieve, as there *may* be ways. Then again, the signal could be encrypted, in which case there's nothing we can do here - and I doubt it's something you'll get done before the game begins, either way.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
(2017-01-07, 22:07)triple D Wrote: I have the espn but I cant get the sec I am willing to pay I'm just new to all this and I'm sorry if I said something wrong. honestly I didn't know

If you can't get it with your provider how are you expecting to watch it? You realise we only provide support for and discuss LEGAL content right?

Take a look at:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Free_content

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293139
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
secn0