KODI disable "TVheadend HTSP" PVR
I have TVHeadend working (I can see any TV channel from other PC on my LAN) on my OpenELEC 7. I have the PVR TVheadend enabled and the service too. However, any time I enable TV on settings, KODI begings to search a PVR and do not find any, so finally KODI shows the addons menu, where I can see that PVR Tvheadend addond has been disabled. This happens again and again, even when I restart.

Please, any idea about this problem?

Thank you
In tvheadend service, on configuration, check debug log. This solved the problem for me ...
You could also check a debug_log (wiki) at the Kodi end, as this sounds like it could be a configuration issue for the client - an incorrect IP address or API mismatch between the PVR addon in Kodi and the tvheadend backend, for example.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
Thank you to Beber2410 and Pro Yaffle.

I tried to find "tvheadend service, on configuration, check debug log." but there was a mistake in your phrase. "Debug" is on "TVheadend client". Anyway, I found that there was a button "Active" (next to "Uninstall", "Autoupdate", etc. And that was the trick. I didn't activate the client.

So MANY THANKS, now it's working like a charm!!!!

Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI disable "TVheadend HTSP" PVR0