beta tester feedback
I am a beta tester for v17 RC2 and have posted feedback on my first install on android tablet via google play store. Ive been trying to update this feedback especially since ive installed onto laptop. Nowhere to post it other than here it seems. Any pointers or do i carry on here.
carry on
Thanks. As with first impressions i have found the touch input a bit unpredictable at times until i swith to a tile or wall view. The add ons still take a bit longer to install as well as to take a few attempts to configure and enable. I installed rc2 on win10 laptop today and got a far better result. Raced through the gui and set up much quicker. I also saw that the info at bottom of page was visible making things easier for users not familiar to kodi to understand what they were actually clicking on. Streams come up a lot quicker than on jarvis too.
Overall i found that RC2 is definitely an improvement on laptop and more easily navigated too. Unfortunately tablet version i have will take more patience (possibly my fault though). I hope this feedback was useful and i will definitely keep recommending kofdi to all my friends.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
beta tester feedback0