Win Kodi 17 RC crash after 24Hz video
(2017-01-10, 00:37)marcaurellexxx Wrote: ok , I dont find this parameter ? u mean , refresh Hz (60 -59 50 hz etc etc..) nearby the resolution ?

Can be found under Manage 3D-settings. Under that there are lot of settings, almost the last one is this Vertical Sync-setting.
okok , just found it Wink
I tried it (fast parameter) but it s always the same problem Sad

I ve just reinstalled my GT620 : same drivers , same installation of kodi 17 Rc3 , same configuration and absolutely no problem with 1080p 24 hz video.
(except 4k HEVC of course but it s normal , GT620 can't decode HW and my cpu can't handle them)

perhaps I ve a problem with my 1050.
Of course this could be also a HW-issue but if your friend was having same kind of problem, it does not sound to be likely. Maybe this should have been clarified earlier, but is it so, that this problem is related only to 23.976Hz, everything else works?
Just for ruling out things, you could also test drive Kodi 17 RC1 with DSPlayer:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2483201

As DSPlayer is Directshow-videoplayer integrated to Kodi, you have an opportunity test a different approach. As this stuff is not supported by official Kodi team, the future development is little bit unknown.
ok thank u very much.
But I m so tired with this 1050 , I tried to find a solution last night and I didn't sleep Sad

I keep my GT620 actually which works perfectly with KODI 17 RC3 with latest drivers 376.48.
I think I ll return this gtx 1050 and I ll buy nvidia shield (it works perfectly with all my files in 4k)
(2017-01-10, 15:55)marcaurellexxx Wrote: ok thank u very much.
But I m so tired with this 1050 , I tried to find a solution last night and I didn't sleep Sad

I keep my GT620 actually which works perfectly with KODI 17 RC3 with latest drivers 376.48.
I think I ll return this gtx 1050 and I ll buy nvidia shield (it works perfectly with all my files in 4k)

OK, nice try anyway Smile
thank u again for yur help Wink
perhaps a problem between my 1050 , my motherboard chipset (P5AM , old motherboard etc...)
but it s very weird cos a friend of me have the same problem with his 1050 with win 10

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17 RC crash after 24Hz video0