• 3(current)
Release Omni 1.x for Krypton
Hi. Even though selecting artist slideshow in music visualisation settings, after exiting Kofi always reverts back to fanart. Just a minor bug but thought I'd pass it on.
(2017-02-05, 11:08)buxtonlad Wrote: Hi. Even though selecting artist slideshow in music visualisation settings, after exiting Kofi always reverts back to fanart. Just a minor bug but thought I'd pass it on.
Can't reproduce that here. How do you exit Kodi? Make sure you use the shutdown menu so it has a chance to save the skin settings.
Edited
(2017-02-04, 20:13)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-04, 11:44)buxtonlad Wrote: I absolutely love this skin....I know it's relatively early days but it's really impressive. One suggesion I would like to make is the artist biography information. Could this be scrolled along the top or bottom of the screen? I especially love the Lyrics displaying whilst the artist slideshow is visible, that along with the way the lyrics are shown. Very original.
Are you saying you would like to see the artist bio on the music visualization window? If so, that option is already there, you just need to enable it. Look in the music viz settings, there is a button on the right side of the OSD to access it.

(2017-02-05, 18:07)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 11:08)buxtonlad Wrote: Hi. Even though selecting artist slideshow in music visualisation settings, after exiting Kofi always reverts back to fanart. Just a minor bug but thought I'd pass it on.
Can't reproduce that here. How do you exit Kodi? Make sure you use the shutdown menu so it has a chance to save the skin settings.

On the latest Kodi 17 final release it still reverts to fanart....
(2017-02-05, 23:58)buxtonlad Wrote:
(2017-02-04, 11:44)buxtonlad Wrote: I absolutely love this skin....I know it's relatively early days but it's really impressive. One suggesion I would like to make is the artist biography information. Could this be scrolled along the top or bottom of the screen? I especially love the Lyrics displaying whilst the artist slideshow is visible, that along with the way the lyrics are shown. Very original.
Are you saying you would like to see the artist bio on the music visualization window? If so, that option is already there, you just need to enable it. Look in the music viz settings, there is a button on the right side of the OSD to access it.

(2017-02-05, 18:07)braz Wrote:

I see what you mean, will look into it.
really liking this skin, thanks very much
(2017-02-07, 11:54)antisect Wrote: really liking this skin, thanks very much
Thanks, glad you like it!
(2017-02-04, 20:12)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-03, 14:20)blutstein Wrote: looks way better than mimic v5, i like it
Thanks!

Though I guess this is like telling a parent that one of their kids looks way better than the other. Wink

hehe, yes indeed.

after a few days OMNI i decided to keep it on all devices. the usability is really intuitive... even my wife uses it without beefing!

so -> WAF approved!
Created an account just to say thank you! Beautiful skin!
Thanks @swarander and @blutstein!
Very beautiful skin!

One question, how can I edit the backgrounds per section?

When editing the menus I don't see any option to select the background, only thumbnail, action, widget, etc.

Thanks!
(2017-02-09, 11:42)kyotocafe Wrote: Very beautiful skin!

One question, how can I edit the backgrounds per section?

When editing the menus I don't see any option to select the background, only thumbnail, action, widget, etc.

Thanks!
There is no way to set custom backgrounds for each section in OMNI. No plans to add this, as I purposefully removed those options. Will likely add a skin setting to enable/disable the current fanart backgrounds though.
(2017-02-07, 06:22)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 23:58)buxtonlad Wrote:
(2017-02-04, 20:13)braz Wrote: Are you saying you would like to see the artist bio on the music visualization window? If so, that option is already there, you just need to enable it. Look in the music viz settings, there is a button on the right side of the OSD to access it.

(2017-02-05, 18:07)braz Wrote: Can't reproduce that here. How do you exit Kodi? Make sure you use the shutdown menu so it has a chance to save the skin settings.

This is finally fixed on github. Smile

(2017-02-10, 09:14)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 06:22)braz Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 23:58)buxtonlad Wrote: On the latest Kodi 17 final release it still reverts to fanart....
This is finally fixed on github. Smile

Confirmed... Thanks very much.... Very much enjoying this skin. If there was any chance you would adopt a scrolling artist bio it would be very much appreciated. It's far easier to read the text whilst it's scrolling across more than downwards... Cheers again.Big Grin
Love this skin, especially your version of the Visual lyrics. I do have one request, Is it possible to show the previous and next line of the lyrics at the top and bottom of the screen?

Also is there a setting to go to the full screen during audio playback?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Omni 1.x for Krypton4