• 9(current)
Release Omni 1.x for Krypton
(2017-04-11, 09:36)indri Wrote: What JEOS are you using for Kodi?
If you need to test, you can try Milhouse builds.
I'm using a custom made V18alpha build with my 2 RPis (because of DASH-Streams), and it runs quite stable.
As for the skin, I just adapted to the new API version, and it ran straight away.
I won't be testing v18 for some time, and when I do it will be on Windows.
How to get rid of this library message?
watch gallery
(2017-04-26, 09:32)Steindenaer Wrote: How to get rid of this library message?
watch gallery

Delete + recreate the faulty home screen shortcut!
(2017-04-26, 09:32)Steindenaer Wrote: How to get rid of this library message?
watch gallery
The default menu items are designed to be used with local content. If you only have online content from add-ons, you'll want to delete and readd them as swarander suggested.
Nope, I removed the libraries restarted the skin and the error was completely gone, and didn't come back either. But recreating the menu is another option indeed Wink

Thanks, for the beautiful skin!

PS: are u gonna insert the OMNI shifted MOD into your newest version?
(2017-05-31, 18:37)Steindenaer Wrote: Nope, I removed the libraries restarted the skin and the error was completely gone, and didn't come back either. But recreating the menu is another option indeed Wink

Thanks, for the beautiful skin!

PS: are u gonna insert the OMNI shifted MOD into your newest version?
Thanks! I've never heard of the shifted mod, you'll have to explain what that is.
Ow hey braz, the MOD I mean is from @realjohngalt but I see he renamed it to Omnimod Wink
(2017-06-10, 22:46)Steindenaer Wrote: Ow hey braz, the MOD I mean is from @realjohngalt but I see he renamed it to Omnimod Wink
Probably not, those are features I passed on for this skin. That's what mods are for though. Smile@
Hello braz,

first of all - beatiful skin!!!

I had used al long time the mimic skin but went back to some others just to try out, but now I have installed omni for 2 days and I love it. So I´m asking you if it´s possible to make the option to set 2 widgets instead of only one for the movie section or maybe for all the sections?
I still did not find a better skin for Kodi 17. It's absolutely amazing (and somehow scary) how I unintentionally followed your skin-journey and always preferred your skins over ANY other skin out there. From Mimic to Arctic Zephyr Braz to Omni! Thank you so much for your dedication! Your work is indeed my complete Kodi-experience!
Thanks everyone...I haven't forgotten about this skin, just been busy with other projects. Glad folks are using it! I'll be back to start working on it again soon...
Hi, thanks a lot due this nice skin. Using it since a few days, and so far it's looking really neat and polished.

If I may bother you, I've found only one very small issue. I've been looking through the thread and I've not seen it mentioned. To be honest, I'm not even sure if it's a minor bug, or if it's a design decision. I'm reporting here for you to know, just in case.

Context: whatcing a movie in full screen window. I open the "download subtitle window" with a specific key mapped on my remote. The movie goes to pause, the subtitle download window opens, and Kodi starts looking for subtitle in my default provider. However, the skin does not display any "looking for" message, the subtitle window is just empty, so you are not sure what's going on. With other skins there is a message like "looking for subtitle..." displayed somewhere. With Omni you are in doubt. Is it still looking for it? Or, did he search already finished without finding any result? So you don't know if you must wait a bit more, or if you must try a different provider.

Afterwards, when subtitles are found, they are displayed, nice. You select one, click 'enter', and download starts. Again, no message about it... You are not sure if it is already downloading, or if your 'enter' was not received and Kodi is still waiting for you to do something. Again, other skins display a message like "downloading subtitle..." so you know you just have to wait. It's maybe just 1 or 2 seconds, but it's a bit strange to be there waiting, without knowing what's going on.
Is there a way of removing the background overlay?
obviously there isnt an option to add backgrounds to each menu item , so I have added a custom fallback background but all the overlay options mean it can hardly be seen ?
Hi, Iam having trouble displaying any type of image when the widget on home screen is type GENRE.  I have one home tab MOVIES there i have widget type: Video Library > Movies > Recently added movies. This home tab is working perfectly - i have there ART type posters and its showing the images. But when on second home tab I put the widget : video library > movies > GENRES > Animation it only show folder icons, no image at all + there is text "your library is currently empty..." which obviously not, when i browse the movies and go throught genres > animation - it dhows the posters OK. Am I  I missing something or its just not supported in this skins? In skin FUSE(neue) its working OK. But i dont like that skin :-)
I really LOVE this skin, its SIMPLE and perfect :-)

Kodi 17.5 on windows or linux its doesnt matter its not working nowhere.

EDIT: i figured out the text with empty library..but the posters still not there...it looks like the skin just dont support this? :-(
Big Mimic fan, and recently started using Omni.  Looks real good so far, albeit with a couple issues.

I get no watched status in YouTube's List view mode, though it's there in Wall view mode.  This is a big one for me, as I only like YouTube in List mode, and I feel lost without seeing the watched status indicators.

Similarly, when looking at local (networked) videos from regular Files mode, there is no watched status indicator when their content is set to None (presumably not scanned to Library).  This is less of an issue, because the workaround is to set their content to Movies and information provider as Local only (forcing a scan).  I only bring it up because Mimic used to have the same problem, but you fixed it where you see watched status when content is set to None.

Thanks!
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Omni 1.x for Krypton4