v17 Movie Sets lost their images
Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction, recently something bizarre happened with my library (which is a shared SQL Environment) where all of the artwork no longer appeared for any of the videos.

I tried clearing the cached images on each box (by deleting them from the folder structure) to see if they would automatically download again but unfortunately they didn't. So I went through the process of right clicking on every single movie and TV show, selecting 'Information' and then selecting 'Refresh' which pulled all data down again from the scraper and fixed my problem with missing artwork.

All of my movie sets still do not show artwork and when right clicking on them, there is no option to for 'Information' and therefore I have no idea how to refresh and re-download the artwork.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I am running RC2 of Kodi 17 for Windows on all Computers using the default skin.

Thanks as always Kodi Community.

Jamie.
In Estuary, (pretty much the same instructions for any skin) slide over the top bar of the movies section and pick the 'sets' icon, open the sets... using the right mouse button or the 'c' for context menu on the keyboard choose manage from this menu, and a second fall down menu will appear which will allow you to pick art for the set. I found this useful in the past, unsure if it's supported in Krypton though http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153502 Movie sets (wiki)
Fantastic, worked a treat, it brings up a panel that allows you to select all of the available remotely stored (internet) posters.

Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sets lost their images0