Problem with "Sendclick" and or "Set.focus" in DialogVideoInfo.xml
I've got some problem with "Sendclick" and or "Set.focus" in DialogVideoInfo.xml

In DialogVideoInfo.xml i've did a Button which guides to a Custom Dialog, which should offer the options to choose "Actor Info" or "Movies with this Actor in library"

the First button which guides to actor Info (script extendend info) works as intended. But i have Problems to get the second Button to work, which should list the Movies this specivic Actor is part of.

here is how the Button currently look like: (Button in custom dialogue -> like shown in screenshot)

PHP Code:
<window id="foo" type="dialog">
<
allowoverlay>true</allowoverlay>

<
control type="button" id ="902">
                    <
description>ShowActorMovies</description>
                    <
label>$LOCALIZE[31247]</label>
                    <
width>440</width>
                    <
align>center</align>
                    <
textcolor>Dialog-S-TextColor2</textcolor>
                    <
focusedcolor>Dialog-S-TextColor1</focusedcolor>
                    <
onclick>Dialog.Close(1159)</onclick>
                    <!--
onclick>ActivateWindow(movieinformation)</onclick-->
                    <
onclick>SetFocus(50)</onclick>
                    <!--
onclick>SendClick(movieinformation,50)</onclick-->
                    <
onclick>SendClick(50)</onclick>
                    <!--
onclick>SetFocus(50)</onclick-->
                    <!--
onclick>Action(Enter)</onclick-->
                    <
visible></visible>
                </
control

i did try to achive what im after in two different ways (non of them did work, but its not completely clear to me why)

first attempt was to use "sendclick" ("SendClick(movieinformation,50)") -> where the Idea was to send a click to list ID 50 which holds the Actors in movieInfoDialog.
second attept was to set focus on list ID 50 in the MovieInfoDialog and use "Action(Enter)" to do a "click" on the focused Actor,
both attempts without sucess.

EDIT: funnywhise "Control.Move(50,-1)" works from this Button, just everything else i did try (beside close the custom dialogue) dont. /EDIT

would be nice if someone would have a small hint, or could tell me why stuf like sendclick or "set.Focus" doesnt work there (i always close the Custom dialog first)

to let u get a better Idea here a Screen from the Custom_Dialog (Custom-Contextmenu)

Screen:
you'd need to force close the dialog, else the click commands will still be send to your custom dialog.

Code:
<onclick>Dialog.Close(1159,true)</onclick>
<onclick>SetFocus(50)</onclick>
<onclick>Action(Select)</onclick>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
gr8!

Works.

Tnks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with "Sendclick" and or "Set.focus" in DialogVideoInfo.xml0