Transfer files to Kodi on Apple TV 4
Guys..
I just installed Kodi (Krypton) Test build on my Apple TV 4 - So i have some zip files for some addon's that i want to install, how can i transfer
these over to my Apple TV - I ve tired iExplorer to move the files but Kodi doesn't seem to have access to that path - Then i read somewhere
about the Dropbox addon and after installing it i cannot even open the addon..is it not compatible with the latest kodi build. So what are my options
to get this done.. Plz link me to some steps or guide me.
Hi,

If you have an intranet at home (NAS, pc's etc.), put your zip addons anywhere on that and the then browse with kodi to the location, from "install addon from zip" kodi menu. Be sure to choose the right protocol , for instance SMB in windows network or NFS in others. I have the same beta as you and works fine.

Hope that helps.
(2017-01-13, 01:42)Carles Wrote: Hi,

If you have an intranet at home (NAS, pc's etc.), put your zip addons anywhere on that and the then browse with kodi to the location, from "install addon from zip" kodi menu. Be sure to choose the right protocol , for instance SMB in windows network or NFS in others. I have the same beta as you and works fine.

Hope that helps.

plz I'm new to this transfer to apple tv 4 can you guide me step by steps how to transfer i have macbook i dont have windows . plzzzz god bless
(2017-02-03, 01:27)Japgeisha Wrote:
(2017-01-13, 01:42)Carles Wrote: Hi,

Hope that helps.

plz I'm new to this transfer to apple tv 4 can you guide me step by steps how to transfer i have macbook i dont have windows . plzzzz god bless

You already asked and were given the information you needed in your own thread:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=305647
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transfer files to Kodi on Apple TV 40