v17 Not full window mode
Ever since the RC has been released I noticed that every now and then when I switch on my TV in the morning I have the Windows task bar visible. I have to press \ and \ again to get the screen to full window mode again.

Is this a bug?
Something (any number of tasks) in windows is forcing itself to take focus. If it's a bug, then it's in windows. Run something like process explorer to determine what tasks are running, then pare that list down to the likelihood of which task is responsible. Might be possible to change the task priorities of the culprit, so that Kodi is not subverted by a lessor task.
Or, you don't have "hide task bar" set? There was also a recent major Windows update that reset some things.
True, I don't have "hide task bar" set. And I have never had that set. Pushing \ has always been enough to get it running like Windows Media Center did before.

I tend to believe what PatK mentions: most likely some other application finds itself more important. I'll keep an eye on it and for the time being assume it is not a Kodi issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not full window mode0