Aeon Silvo 5 6.0.2 fanart not showing
hi i am using win 10 with kodi krypton 17 rc , aeon silvo 5 6.0.2 (Krypton) and Videolyrics for Aeon Nox 5 (Krypton) and Silvo mod , the problem is when i try and add fanart it does not show it will only show through artistslideshow , also the cd image does not show so i am confused a i have got a extrafanart folder as well why fanart is not working this is how i have set it up thanks for any advice

I'm not familiar with that skin (or many others tbh), but I am tempted to think this could be a skin issue so better raised in that forum where there is more chance of an answer.

Before I move it over there can you add anything that will show me this is a libary issue instead?
(2017-01-11, 16:22)DaveBlake Wrote: I'm not familiar with that skin (or many others tbh), but I am tempted to think this could be a skin issue so better raised in that forum where there is more chance of an answer.

Before I move it over there can you add anything that will show me this is a libary issue instead?

hi thankyou for your reply i am not sure if this is a library issue as the movies i have seem to show up ok , i did post here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=302448&page=3 about the fanart issue but was advised by BigNoid my post had to go to the music section of the forum thanks
I read that as sending you to the Aeon skin support, rather than the lyrics thread that you posted into. Not trying to bounce you about, just find the mostly place for you to get help.

You see I think that the skin uses the CDart addon to fetch art, especially fan art from places that Kodi on it's own does not do. So I could get into a discussion with you about Kodi default behaviour, and folder structures etc. that would completely wrong for how that skin works.

I'm going to move it where I think it needs to go, but I will check back to see if you get help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Silvo 5 6.0.2 fanart not showing0