Win Only 1 set of DVR Recordings showing up - Cant "see" any other recorded shows
I'm using Kodi on a home built HTPC running Win7x64 + Kodi RC + ServerWMC and Titan skin. I'm trying to get the S.O. off of the WMC interface and into Kodi and I'm having an issue with the DVR only showing one set of TV shows. For instance she is recording "Fixer Upper" and some other shows. When launching into the "recordings" menu only one set of recorded shows show up. The other recordings aren't there. It's just "one" TV show.

I'm not sure if this is a ServerWMC issue, a Kodi issue or a skin issue and I don't know where to start to look.

All the recordings show up in WMC though, just not in Kodi so it has to be something on Kodis end?

I'm not sure if a debug log will help but I'm including it on here. I'm not even sure if this is the correct "sub forum" to put this in either?

Sorry all.
Is it possible the recordings have drm and serverwmc is set to hide recordings with drm?

If your worried its the skin, its very easy to switch back to the default skin and see if you get the same result, but more likely something is wrong with the dvr interface. It would be more helpful if you post the serverwmc log (see debug tab) after kodi has downloaded the pvr data on startup. When you post it, let me know how many recordings it should show.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
I'll check out that possibility but the S.O. records multiple TV shows from the same channel and only one of them show up so I don't think it's a DRM issue. As an admitted total noob, I'm not ruling any stupidity out on my end so I'm willing to check / try anything. I didn't even know that ServerWMC had a debug tab. Once I get home, I'll check out everything you suggested.
(2017-01-09, 18:45)krustyreturns Wrote: Is it possible the recordings have drm and serverwmc is set to hide recordings with drm?

If your worried its the skin, its very easy to switch back to the default skin and see if you get the same result, but more likely something is wrong with the dvr interface. It would be more helpful if you post the serverwmc log (see debug tab) after kodi has downloaded the pvr data on startup. When you post it, let me know how many recordings it should show.

Ok took your advice and unchecked the "hide DRM Recordings" in ServerWMC. The other recorded shows up, but when I attempt to play them, I get nothing but pixels. So, I'm assuming that those recorded TV shows are unable to be "re-played" ever unless in using WMC?

If so, that really really blows. lol
Yes, those files are drm'd, and you are right that it blows.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
My cable company blows. Really? Fixer Upper is DRM'D? There is a HUGE piracy demand for Fixer Upper? LOL

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Only 1 set of DVR Recordings showing up - Cant "see" any other recorded shows0