No timeshift with tvheadend
I got tvheadend working but when I view live tv I only get stop and record options. No pause, rewind, ff. Does tvheadend not support timeshifting?
I'm using iptv with hdhomerun prime tuners btw.
Nevermind. I found it. Smile
Could you clue me on in this one. I just got tvh backend up and running. I went to the timeshift tab under recording and enabled it. Set it for 60 minutes and unlimited space. I opened an SSH to the backed and I can see if buffering data to the timeshift location I set, but the ff and rwd buttons are still grayed out.

I also have the "on demand" unchecked.
(2017-02-04, 02:22)tribunal88 Wrote: Could you clue me on in this one. I just got tvh backend up and running. I went to the timeshift tab under recording and enabled it. Set it for 60 minutes and unlimited space. I opened an SSH to the backed and I can see if buffering data to the timeshift location I set, but the ff and rwd buttons are still grayed out.

I also have the "on demand" unchecked.

Strange. I had no issue once I enabled it. I have it enabled and also 60 minutes. My storage page is blank. Max and min size are defaults. All other boxes are unchecked.

I have gone to school a bunch on tvh. Discovered that I had to use the schedules direct grabber to get season and episode info. Discovered that I needed to patch that grabber to have the "new" info be correct. Finally manually finished mapping my EPG channels to my service channels with the channel logos provided by SD. Also discovered that TVH in Kodi supports EDL commercial skip files so have scripts setup to run comskip (wine).

Got all of this setup and now I'm using SD DVR. LOL

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No timeshift with tvheadend0