Solved Accidentally deleted "Add On" menu item from main menu
Hello,

I accidentally deleted the "Add On" menu item on the main screen (Movies, TV Shows, Music, Music Videos, Pictures, Videos and Weather). How do I add that menu item back onto the menu?

I thought I'd be OK by uninstalling Kodi 17, but even when I reinstalled, it still leaves the Add On menu item as deleted...

I would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks,
Rick R.
System > Settings > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Home Window Options
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
Thanks for that answer Speedwell68. First thing, I accidentally deleted "Movies" from my menu on Kodi 17.1. Using your answer I found Skins settings under System and turned "Movies" back on. Thanks!
Thread marked solved.
(2017-01-12, 09:06)speedwell68 Wrote: System > Settings > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Home Window Options

HI,
I have the same problem like guy before. I lost my add ons from my home menu but I am using 18.1 version and there is now that kind of settings.

I am really frustrated because of that.

Pleaseeeee help me!
(2019-04-16, 16:51)AnCotaa Wrote: same problem like guy before
If it's the same problem then the solution will be the same? Otherwise it's not the same problem and you need to start a new post, and as always a proper debug log goes a long way for the solve. Go to System > Settings > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Home Window Options or Menu Options.
(2019-04-16, 18:16)PatK Wrote:
(2019-04-16, 16:51)AnCotaa Wrote: same problem like guy before
If it's the same problem then the solution will be the same? Otherwise it's not the same problem and you need to start a new post, and as always a proper debug log goes a long way for the solve. Go to System > Settings > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Home Window Options or Menu Options. 
If you cannot help it is best to keep quiet.  He explained the problem and no it is not the same.  The menu system has changed.
(2019-04-16, 16:51)AnCotaa Wrote:
(2017-01-12, 09:06)speedwell68 Wrote: System > Settings > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Home Window Options

HI,
I have the same problem like guy before. I lost my add ons from my home menu but I am using 18.1 version and there is now that kind of settings.

I am really frustrated because of that.

Pleaseeeee help me! 

Go to the menu "Settings/Skin settings" and you will see the option on the left "Main menu items" where you can reselect you missing items
(2017-05-21, 02:56)forst Wrote: Thanks for that answer Speedwell68. First thing, I accidentally deleted "Movies" from my menu on Kodi 17.1. Using your answer I found Skins settings under System and turned "Movies" back on. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Accidentally deleted "Add On" menu item from main menu0