• 8(current)
Mod pkscout's Estuary mod (with Artist Slideshow Support)
(2018-08-07, 09:25)fredphoesh Wrote: Hi there again pkscout, thanks for the care!
I crated a new log after starting Kodi and going to two stations on Radio then playing three tracks on Google Play music...
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/452xZPCByH/

Radio addon (all stations do not work with Artist Slideshow but do with Biography)
(KCRW)  Childish Gambino - Feels like Summer
(Paradise Radio) Roy Buchanan - The Messiah

Google Play Music (all work with Artist Slideshow and Biography)
Alabama Shakes - Gimme All your Love
The Album Leaf - Another Day
Aloe Blacc - I need a dollar

Thanks!
Mark.
This may be a mystery never solved.  I checked the logs, and for artists played via the Radio Addon images are being downloaded, and I see where AS is telling the skin to show the folder of images exactly as I expect it to.  So I downloaded the Radio addon and tried myself.  All I can say is I'm seeing the same thing.  I see in my logs where Artist Slideshow finds the artist, downloads images, and tells the skin to show the folder, but I see no images.  The background artist images work fine if I use a local artist, so the skin is fine, and Artist Slideshow is fine.  I went through one of the artists Radio did line by line and cannot find any difference, but somehow when the Radio Addon is playing something just doesn't work.  I even tried disabling the skin option to open the music visualization automatically when you start playing music.  Still no change.  I'll do more digging when I have some time, but I'm not even sure what else to check right now.  I'm stumped.
(2018-08-08, 04:22)pkscout Wrote: This may be a mystery never solved.  I checked the logs, and for artists played via the Radio Addon images are being downloaded, and I see where AS is telling the skin to show the folder of images exactly as I expect it to.   

Hi there again,
I thought it may be Leila, so I just tried Aeon Nox and it works fine on all Radio stations, displaying Artist Slideshow properly. I much prefer your implementation of Biography, don't like Aeon Nox's tickertape info look so I really hope it can get sorted. I've no idea why your skin in will not show AS on Radio... BTW I also tried it on Mimic, which is (i guess) also Esturary based and it works with AS/lyrics/bio...

tx
Mark.
Thanks for the update.  I'll dig into some more and see what I can figure out.  I might download one of those other skins just to see if I can figure out what their doing that I'm not (or vice versa).
(2018-08-08, 12:20)fredphoesh Wrote:
(2018-08-08, 04:22)pkscout Wrote: This may be a mystery never solved.  I checked the logs, and for artists played via the Radio Addon images are being downloaded, and I see where AS is telling the skin to show the folder of images exactly as I expect it to.   

Hi there again,
I thought it may be Leila, so I just tried Aeon Nox and it works fine on all Radio stations, displaying Artist Slideshow properly. I much prefer your implementation of Biography, don't like Aeon Nox's tickertape info look so I really hope it can get sorted. I've no idea why your skin in will not show AS on Radio... BTW I also tried it on Mimic, which is (i guess) also Esturary based and it works with AS/lyrics/bio...

tx
Mark. 
I found the problem.  There's a color overlay in the Estuary music visualization that blocks out everything in certain circumstances, and I needed to add some logic to that to account for times where Artist Slideshow had images but the Kodi database didn't.  I've fixed it, but I'm going to wait until this weekend to push the Leia update out so I can see if anyone else finds any issues.  BTW, if you could move any new issues you have to the Leia thread for this mod, that would be great.
(2018-08-09, 04:43)pkscout Wrote: I found the problem.  There's a color overlay in the Estuary music visualization that blocks out everything in certain circumstances, and I needed to add some logic to that to account for times where Artist Slideshow had images but the Kodi database didn't.  I've fixed it, but I'm going to wait until this weekend to push the Leia update out so I can see if anyone else finds any issues. 

Brilliant, well done, and yep, I'll move over to the Leia thread.
Hi,
I have the following question.
When I use the Estuary Mod configured with the Artist slideshow visualization,
then what I should configure in the regular Kodi Player Music visualization setting (None or should I select an addon like Wafeform as well here) ?
Thanks.

Regards,
Jeroen
(2018-12-02, 12:24)jcjdammers Wrote: Hi,
I have the following question.
When I use the Estuary Mod configured with the Artist slideshow visualization,
then what I should configure in the regular Kodi Player Music visualization setting (None or should I select an addon like Wafeform as well here) ?

You can add a visualization, but then one shows over the top of the other.  It's been awhile since I looked at the code for this mod (I'm using Leia now), but I think the visualization will show on top, which means you'll only see pieces of the artist images in the background.  My recommendation is to not use a visualization.
Dear developers. Is it possible to do something. What would be better looking for Russian performers. Thank you with respect Vladimir.
New Release

v.1.1.18
- fixes from Estuary 2.0.21 in Kodi 18.1 Final Release
Hello,
is it possible to add a widget on the homescreen from within other add-ons?

I wanted to add a "movie" and "tv-show"widget from my trakt collection like in some other skins.

Thanks!
No, unfortunately not.  The idea behind this mod was just to make what was available in Estuary a bit more customizable.  Also, this is the thread for the Krypton version of the mod, and I'm mostly not maintaining that anymore, as I don't have any machines running Krypton.  Everything is I have is on Leia.  On the off chance you meant to post in the thread for my Leia mod, the answer is still the same.  '-)
(2020-01-10, 01:05)pkscout Wrote: No, unfortunately not.  The idea behind this mod was just to make what was available in Estuary a bit more customizable.  Also, this is the thread for the Krypton version of the mod, and I'm mostly not maintaining that anymore, as I don't have any machines running Krypton.  Everything is I have is on Leia.  On the off chance you meant to post in the thread for my Leia mod, the answer is still the same.  '-)

Thanks, I indeed thought this was about Leia. Should have read better.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pkscout's Estuary mod (with Artist Slideshow Support)6