Wrong show every time - how do I stop it?
Any time I add TV episodes from certain shows it always adds them as a different show.
Eg: Shooter is always added as goong s (which I'd never even heard of)
I am using a centralised mariadb to store the information. I've tried to remove goong s as an option but may not have done so correctly.
If I tell Kodi to update the episodes data from the internet it corrects it to shooter.
My structure is:
Series->S->Shooter->Season 01
I'm using Kodi 17 rc 3 but this has always occurred.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.
I have never had a problem with any tv show but my format it Shooter/Shooter S01E01.
Put simply folder name is however TVDB has it. There is only one Shooter so there is no need for a year ie: Shooter (2017) all seasons go in the one folder. Battlestar Galactica has two versions i think... (guessing because i am not at home) Battleatar Galactica (1978) and Battlestar Galactica (2003).... using this format i have 1042 TV shows scraped successfully. Over 22,000 episodes without a hitch. If there is more than one show with the same name attach year in brackets (to the folder name.... file name is irrelevant, same goes for movies..... Name (year).... as folder name all files in that folder.
Hope this helps
I have it exactly as the tvdb has it and I'm guessing that is why when I get it to recheck it corrects it.
I think it may be down to having the S folder, I'm guessing it has decided that that folder contains a different series goong s in this case.
I've tried specifying that the s folder doesn't contain any media type but that changes back automatically for some reason.
The S- will work if you set the source at that level; if you set the source at the Series level, though, Kodi will look for a series called "S-" and fail.

More info here: http://kodi.wiki/view/naming_video_files/TV_shows
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
You can also check your log file to see what that says about your scraping - debug logging will show the API call and what was returned, IIRC.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wrong show every time - how do I stop it?0