Label with parent's name as a title
I searched around and couldn't find anything. Is there a way with skinning (Krypton+) to have a title label with the previous container's name? infolabel or otherwise
Developer for Shoko and Nakamori. Long time user of Kodi, before it was even called Kodi. My XBOX died long ago, but Windows is still just as broken and necessary. I obviously watch anime, given my first comment. Video games, manga, music, you name it.
Container.FolderName is the label for the parent directory.
Thank you very much! I didn't expect a reply in the next few hours, let alone few minutes.

EDIT: This doesn't seem to work inside addons. Is there anything that does? (ie. It'll only give the addon's name, rather than the label of the previous menu item)
Developer for Shoko and Nakamori. Long time user of Kodi, before it was even called Kodi. My XBOX died long ago, but Windows is still just as broken and necessary. I obviously watch anime, given my first comment. Video games, manga, music, you name it.
Nvm. Thanks for the help. I can use conditional variables to use either Window.Property(heading), Container.ShowTitle, or Container.FolderName depending on the menu and value available.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Label with parent's name as a title0