Kodi on firesticks
I just left Best buy and was informed that Amazon was going to push a software update at the end of the month to block Kodi from the firesticks. Has anyone else heard of this?
Only from you, only here (twice! Smile ).

I have absolutely no information on this, but I wouldn't suggest that Best Buy is the most reliable source of tech news. It's always possible, I suppose, but then so is a software update to Alexa that emits a high-pitched noise that will kill your kittens.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
https://twitter.com/broghaaan/status/819281632762925058
f**k..... started editing without sudo | M.K.

Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
HaHa, Best Buy Employees... that's where I go to get all my insider info Big Grin

I regularly hang out at my local Mcdonald's, looking to get the one up on Beef commodities.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on firesticks0