Unique context menu for resumable movies?
I want to change the layout of the context menu that pops up when a movie is resumable and you go to play it. Is that possible at all through booleans or some other means?
www: deadendthrills.com
follow on twitter for updates, etc: @deadendthrills
Taking estuary dialogcontext as example, grouplist 996, the first button (Resume) id is 1001, which will be text 'Resume from xx etc'.
If you draw the original buttons empty, then draw yours as per w/e and use Sendclick(996,1001) etc, may be one way of looking at it.
Also and it is just me thinking aloud... Could you use a includes condition... If the condition is meat then it will look the way it is is laid out in that include and.. or variable... Either way I guess what I am saying have all opitions you want and the visibility is all conditional. Or visible on skin.hassetting..... Setbool onclick?
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
But how would I be able to check whether the listitem was resumable, thus using the new layout? ListItem.IsResumable doesn't seem to work within the context menu dialog.
Maybe String.IsEqual or Contains(Control.GetLabel(1001),$LOCALIZE[12022]) Huh
What we could do in core is make that popup not use the context menu, but use DialogConfirm.
Can't get any String checks to work, but Sendclick at least does.
(2017-01-14, 11:57)BigNoid Wrote: What we could do in core is make that popup not use the context menu, but use DialogConfirm.

Thing is, I'm trying to make the layout even more specific than a confirmation button. More useful in my case would be a way to run ListItem.IsResumable within the context menu xml.
With estuary as example, first focused button is resume, so System.CurrentControl is 'Resume etc'.

edit: tried some stuff quickly, all sucks, cant even affect the default button template with onfocus, getlabel onload,onfocus,etc. Too hardcoded..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unique context menu for resumable movies?0