• 3(current)
Kyra for Kodi 2
I'm preparing a new test build. I have done a lot of things the last couple of days, but a few more small things to do.....but I will do that tomorrow (very tired now Sleepy).

Still want to show you 2 screen shots. I hope you like the media flags.

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
If you can filter on things like user ratings, etc. You also need to see the info for that.
The user ratings and progress have been added the movies overview:

And I have added some more sort by options for the movies:

For the testers, build 3 is now available.

The release notes:

- Filter options for movies have been added. You can now filter on things like genre, year, actor, director, tag, user rating, imdb rating, smart playlist, etc.
- New sort by options added for the movies overview (recently played, date added, user rating).
- The movies overview now shows the user rating and progress.
- Media tags have been added the movie overview.
- It’s now possible to rate a movie (user rating field in Kodi).
- Tags overview has been added to the movie information screen. You can select and deselect tags for the movie.

Enjoy!
Just playing around to see what I can do with it.
Don't forget, the recording is done from a simulator. Not as fast as a real device.

Is this something to add (of course in different ways)?

@bsoriano: I have installed the imdbupdate script and I can see the top250 property being filled.

Just an idea.....wouldn't it be better to create a view specific for an overview of the IMDb top 250 movies you have in your library. I could, just like the user rating, put the number as a badge on the poster and sort it immediately.
As an addition a button can be added to the personal dashboard, which brings you immediately to this view.

What do you think?
Just wondering if there is a setting that I'm missing to hide watched series/seasons/episodes. Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-01-22, 23:35)bobrap Wrote: Just wondering if there is a setting that I'm missing to hide watched series/seasons/episodes. Thanks.

You are not mistaken, it's not in there yet Big Grin but will be Big Grin

BTW: watched episodes you can already hide. Just uncheck the watched in the episodes overview. For the iPhone you need to press + to get the additional options.
Had a quick look and all is fantastic.

I see TV shows are still being tinkered with but it would be great to sort shows by date added allowing you to see the latest shows available.

Sent from my iPhone
I have added the number of watched episodes and total episodes as an option to the series overview.

And I think it's also nice to add the info to the personal dashboard:

As requested I have added the sort by options, recently played, date added and user rating to the series overview.

And the hide completely watched series has been added.

I have added the progress bar and media flags to the episodes.

Testers: build 4 is now available.

The release notes:

- Filter options for series have been added. You can now filter on things like genre, year, actor, tag, user rating, imdb rating, smart playlist, etc.
- New sort by options added for the series overview (recently played, date added, user rating).
- The series overview now shows the user rating.
- Number of watched episodes has been added to the series overview.
- Number of watched episodes for a series view has been added to the personal dashboard.
- It’s now possible to hide completely watched series.
- The episodes now show the progress.
- Media tags have been added the episode information screen.
- It’s now possible to rate a series.
- Tags overview has been added to the series information screen. You can select and deselect tags for the series.
I have added the option to stream your movie to your device. I am not sure if I should add this functionality. But for now:

Some iPhone screen shots:

A not so great quality YouTube movie to demo it:

I got the latest build, but I do not see the option to view video locally? Am I missing a setting? Also, there is no trakt connection? So I am not seeing my series.....right now, I only see my local videos from my NAS. Just curious?
(2017-01-25, 18:59)jeff363 Wrote: I got the latest build, but I do not see the option to view video locally? Am I missing a setting? Also, there is no trakt connection? So I am not seeing my series.....right now, I only see my local videos from my NAS. Just curious?

The streaming option will be in the next build. Need to test a little bit more. Tomorrow I am not at home, so on friday I will upload the new build.

Trakt will come, need to do some other Kodi features first. Still some missing :-(

Instead of only posting screen shots for a couple of months (which I did with the first version of this remote and the Trakt app) you can now immediately use it.

Every new build will have something new, with the idea I can immediately process the feedback and add this to the new build.
Hopefully this saves a lot of time in the end.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi 26