• 4(current)
Kyra for Kodi 2
@jeff363: what kind of features do you want to see from Trakt in this app?
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Are we going to get a Android app for this? I would love to be able to use my phone or tablet. I feel like you may be able to do a bit more with android also. I am willing to test if so.
(2017-01-25, 23:50)oOflyeyesOo Wrote: Are we going to get a Android app for this? I would love to be able to use my phone or tablet. I feel like you may be able to do a bit more with android also. I am willing to test if so.

Sorry, this will be an iOS only app.
(2017-01-25, 19:48)rschiks Wrote: @jeff363: what kind of features do you want to see from Trakt in this app?

I love the original app. However, my biggest things were...

1. The ability to add the movies and shows in the dashboard to my watchlist in trakt
2. Some interaction with trakt.
(2017-01-26, 14:32)jeff363 Wrote:
(2017-01-25, 19:48)rschiks Wrote: @jeff363: what kind of features do you want to see from Trakt in this app?

I love the original app. However, my biggest things were...

1. The ability to add the movies and shows in the dashboard to my watchlist in trakt
2. Some interaction with trakt.

I also gave it some thoughts and I think I have a pretty good idea now. When it's time I will post them.
I have just made build 5 available to test.

The release notes:

- Added streaming to local device option for movies and episodes.
The watch trailers option is done.

When you select watch trailers from the options, you will be presented all trailers available. This list comes from themoviedb.org.
Of course you can watch the trailer locally or on your Kodi machine.

If you're into watching trailers....enjoy the new menu option Trailers.

You can watch trailers from popular movies, upcoming movies and now playing. All provided by themoviedb.org.

Just touch a poster and enjoy.

Hi Richard

Oh I noticed you picked my cd art for Star Trek beyond. Lol. Sent you a pm. Will try your beta out
(2017-01-27, 17:37)meridius Wrote: Hi Richard

Oh I noticed you picked my cd art for Star Trek beyond. Lol. Sent you a pm. Will try your beta out

It was simply the best CD art available! Big Grin
If you want to use CinemaVision......

hi mate.

I noticed that there's something missing form your images and just needs something to make this app pop. looking at your images I think this can be added but without changing anything to major as you have dividing bars at the top and bottom anyway. now I am going to post it here but its just a suggestion and you don't need to do it if you don't want to but as I have been looking at you images I think it could do with a littlie colour and its in keeping with your blue design.

its just basically putting a colour under the buttons and that's it a straight bar.

https://s29.postimg.org/h2y6ih213/2r7stn6_1.jpg
(2017-01-27, 20:11)meridius Wrote: hi mate.

I noticed that there's something missing form your images and just needs something to make this app pop. looking at your images I think this can be added but without changing anything to major as you have dividing bars at the top and bottom anyway. now I am going to post it here but its just a suggestion and you don't need to do it if you don't want to but as I have been looking at you images I think it could do with a littlie colour and its in keeping with your blue design.

its just basically putting a colour under the buttons and that's it a straight bar.

Imageimage upload without registration

The link is not working. I took the image in the url, but it's a very low quality. Or I am doing something wrong, or something did go wrong.
its low quality, it was just a quick mock up to show you what a littile colour can do to the whole app, it makes the posters pop to and since nearly every screen uses the same layout for the top and bottom it should work on every page ?

what site do you use to post images

just noticed your using the james bond posters i did to lol
Loving this so far great work!!!

Are you able and/or going to add actor links?

Example 24 tv show actors clicking ok Kircher and it showing what other tv/moves you have that he's in?
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi 26