Bug Kodi 17 RC3 - No sound for Radiochannels and freeze after tying to stop.
(2017-03-02, 22:07)mcelliott Wrote:
(2017-03-02, 21:59)Rantanplan-1 Wrote: So no Idea, (Im a bit "pissed of" right now).

If I were you I'd ask for my money back!

Jer right!!

Shuld asks for given me back my 200 + houers i putting in to Skinning to Face at the End a Program which crash in some cases.

(not Funy, beleve me!)

And to Face a Tread where the Developer doesnt reply for Weeks isnt verrry kinde at all. (tooks my quiet some houres of Meditation, to stay friendly, but i did.)
So if u dont have something to say which helps to solve this problem, i would reccomend u to leave this tread and Flame somewhere else!!!!

This is not what i whisch this tread shuld be going, This tread is for grown people and thows who try to help to become a "as bugfree as possible" final, so please again, flame somewhere else Tongue.
Hello Margro

Did u finde already some time to fix this?

(2017-01-21, 15:25)margro Wrote: The stream is stopped because of a buffer underrun on the radio stream data. Unfortunately, the addon has no option yet to insert a delay for radio playback to give the backend some time to provide enough data in the timeshift buffer.
I will add additional options to the addon to allow tweaking the startup delay for radio and tv tuning.

Or is this at the End (as i guess cause of the new findings), a Kodi issue? Looking forward to a Reply

Thanks in advance

Regards.
You need to keep things in perspective. The developers have lives outside of Kodi, families who expect to see them, full time jobs. They don't get paid for their work on Kodi, and don't deserve to have users making demands or complaining when things aren't fixed instantly.

You've reported the problem. margro has responded. Now relax and it will be fixed when it is fixed.
(2017-03-03, 00:41)mcelliott Wrote: You've reported the problem. margro has responded. Now relax and it will be fixed when it is fixed.

looks like your new to Kodi Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17 RC3 - No sound for Radiochannels and freeze after tying to stop.0