Free to paid developer account for Apple TV 4
Hi everyone,

I currently have a free developer's account and sideloaded Kodi onto Apple TV 4 with no issues. My question is - if I choose to pay for the full developer account, will I still need to re-sideload Kodi after seven days since I installed it while I had a free account?

(For reference - free Apple developer accounts' apps work for 7 days. Paid accounts work as long as you are a paid developer)
Thread moved to iOS
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi,

One year of subscription lets you sign and have installed any app compatible with the operating system. So it extends until subscription ends.
Hi Carles,

Thank you for the reply. I received some help on the Apple Developer forum that, unfortunately, differsince from your comment. I wanted to make you aware in case you ever need to go through it. If you have a paid account, you need to rebuild the app with the paid profile for it to continue working.
Hi,

Sorry, i thought you were asking about the availability of the app. Indeed you may re-sign the app with your paid account and install again, but It's not nesessary to rebuild.

Thanks.
OK, thanks! Do you know if you have to resign it every year as well if you have a paid account?
Not sure 100% but i would say that you have not to resign while you have a valid developer account. This is my first year at apple developer program, and as a developer it would be a mess doing this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Free to paid developer account for Apple TV 40