Win [Kodi 17 Krypton] Favourites issue
Video 
Try as I may, I don't seem to be able to follow your screens with my set-up using Estuary. Having a duplicate in favourites isn't going to be on top of the agenda, unless delete doesn't work.
(2017-01-16, 03:02)PatK Wrote: Try as I may, I don't seem to be able to follow your screens with my set-up using Estuary. Having a duplicate in favourites isn't going to be on top of the agenda, unless delete doesn't work.

Notify here, so no menu and not be deleted.
I also stumbled upon this issue, there is no context menu available in the favourites menu, hence no way to delete a favourite (duplicate or not).

It would be really nice to delete a favourite since personal taste changes from time to time over the years of regular Kodi usage :-)
If you pick the 'Favourites' button, a favourites window will open up, items within will have a context menu and remove is one of the items. I can understand you feel in unfamiliar territory with Estuary, and I'm just finding my sea legs in it, looking back at the history of these posts and your issues seem to revolve around this skin, so I'll move the entire thread over to that skin and perhaps others will have some suggestions.

If the skin is getting in you way, try another, but from what people have been saying, this skin is the best thing to happens to Kodi in ages and they find navigation more logical and easy, and I'll have to admit it's growing on me. Check out Estuary MOD, looks like a lot of people are revved up about it.

Moving to Estuary support [PatK] and in deference to the title slight, renaming to reflect issue.
Does anyone know of a way to change it so these Kodi Favorites display in a list mode instead of "Tiles"? When I used to use the Chroma skin I had them as a list and it was easy and fast to scroll up and down to find what I wanted. But now that I am using Krypton (which I otherwise like), I am stuck with this long list of Tiles and it's a real pain (yes I know I could go back and do a Search, but then what's the point of saving your favorites?)

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Kodi 17 Krypton] Favourites issue0