Any alternative to Azdrama and Icdrama
I found there were not too many new Hong Kong movies from these 2 addons: Azdrama and Icdrama. There were only 3 new HK movies in the past 2 months,

Questions:
1. Are there any other Kodi addons that I can try for more movie selections?
2. Are Azdrama and icdrama the same? I noticed that they have the same layouts and same selections of movies and TV shows.

I went to a friend's house last week and his 2-year old h.tv box had many new movies from HK. I know little about this h.tv box. From h.tv site, I can tell that the current model h.tv5 runs on S905 chipset. Does this h.tv run on Kodi?
See free content (wiki)
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Mostly iptv or tv box that selling in the market are all need working sources/repo to be streaming, if all those working sources dead then those box are pretty useless..
If those tv boxes demanding keep selling in the market i can only doubt that working sources will slowly fade off and working source will never give out so easily in the internet for them to sell for profit..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any alternative to Azdrama and Icdrama0