Kodi on Himedia HD900A
Hello,
can somebody help me to install Kodi on my old himedia HD900a media player.

I currently use 1.0.6.3 firmware version
with kernel version 4604

Thanks in advance
Not possible.
Thank you for your reply!

Is there a way to load a pure android platform on the device with a custom firmware even with a risk of destroying it in order then to install kodi?
That's somewhat beyond the scope of this forum to answer.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you DarrenHill for your quick reply.

I acknowledge your statement ,so i will rephrase, can you help me to where i can search to find this kind of custom firmware?
Freaktab.com seems to be the commonly recommended one for firmware and suchlike.

But again you're asking for support on hardware we neither supplied nor manufactured (or indeed had anything to do with other than someone put our software onto it). You may be better asking whoever supplied it, or whoever manufactured it.

Either that or try a google search for a himedia board or some more hardware-related support site.

I'll also move this into the hardware section in case any of the regulars there have anything that they can contribute from their own experiences.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you very much.

Your advice seem very helpful for my search.
I agree that this thread could change section.

Thank you again for your quick reply

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on Himedia HD900A0