Netflix ATV-ui141 error
Hi,
Sorry this is my first post ever and I am not sure if I am even in the correct spot. I have a jail broken Apple TV 2 with Kodi. I am trying to register for Netflix as well and keep getting the error code ATV-ui141. When I google this, it says to reset my APPLE TV which I took the chance and did. I can still not get Netflix to work. Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you.
No it's not, unless Apple TV2 has suddenly started running Windows.

Thread moved to the iOS section, although quite why you're asking on a Kodi forum about Netflix is also making me wonder?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Out of scope of kodi ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thank you for the feedback. I looked at the Netflix forums first and could not find an answer or solution that worked. I thought it may have something to do with the fact that my apple tv is jailbroken and I am using Kodi. That is why I posted in the Kodi forum. Sorry if I am using the wrong Forums. Just hoping someone would see this and have had the same issue and know how to solve it. Cheers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix ATV-ui141 error0