How to set up
I downloaded Kodi and now I can't find it anywhere and its not registering on my fire stick. What do I do?
You post in the windows forum but refer to fire stick. Which is it? If you are referring to the fire TV please advise more particularly which step failed.

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_on_Fire_TV
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I am downloading KODI on a windows OS, but I have a fire stick, so I thought that after KODI was downloaded on windows that it would automatically register on my fire stick. The step that failed is on windows. I clicked download, it downloaded, then disappeared and I can't find it to figure out what the next step is.
I posted a link, follow the link.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
The first problem starts after the instructions say go to Settings>System There is no Systems option.
If you downloaded from Kodi.tv you still have to install it.
If you got from the windows store, I don't know,it seems a lot of people have been having trouble with it.

But, then we don't know what you are expecting the 2 to do.
I don't have a firetv to check, but settings/system is pretty standard on an android machine.
(2017-01-18, 06:03)donbrew Wrote: If you downloaded from Kodi.tv you still have to install it.
If you got from the windows store, I don't know,it seems a lot of people have been having trouble with it.

But, then we don't know what you are expecting the 2 to do.
You can't install kodi from the windows store onto a firetv.
He said he downloaded onto Windows and was expecting the firetv to do something.

I haven't figured out what they have to do with each other.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to set up0