Krypton settings help required please..
Hi,

I've just recently updated from 15.2 to 17.3 on my firetv box,... and changed the skin to confluence,.... only because i'm so used to using it.

I have added my nas music/tv/movies and there was no problems at all. only other addon is yahoo weather.

My only problem is that on all old versions there used to be a set of tabs below "Movies" that said "Recently Added" "sets" "Title" "Genres" "Years" "Actors"...

On the new version is there any way of removing "Directors" "Studios" and replace these with "Recently Added" and "Sets"

It's the last two that I really miss. I've managed to replace my posters and wallpapers for my "Sets" but would be great if I could have the tab back.

Hope I've made this understandable,... and I'd really appreciate any input into how I may manage this. Even if it means having to load another skin, making the changes and then going back to Confluence.

I did try looking through the settings, then looking again,.. after the 5th or 6th time I came to the conclusion that maybe they cannot be changed.
I did do a quick search and found some info on the "Library Node Editor",.. and wondered if there may be any youtube video help available for this. (if this is the only way to change the tabs).

Hope some kind gurus can help me out with this....

cheers chaps
sadsack..

it's okay chaps.... sorted it,... "Library node Editor" done the job. had a bit of trouble locating it within the repo but got their in the end. works really well,... using the firetv remote and selecting video library / movies / and then using the button with three lines on it to select which item you want to move, such as "genres" and then click on "move node".. (once moved just remember to click again, for where you want it to go) Brilliant,.. and no editing required whatsoever.

Just thought I'd add this in case some one else has a similar problem. to many times I've read,... "It's okay" Done it.
I am in the same boat
I really want "Recently Added" back as well
I know its up the top,as a browsable launcher but there is no way to read the descriptions only able to launch them

Looked into "Library node Editor" huge thanks for the TIP got it all sorted out

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton settings help required please..0