Solved Unfocus menu

Hi everyone,
I'm making a info page based on the DiagVideoInfo for an addon. The problem is that after I call the info page ( <oninfo>ActivateWindow(1128)</oninfo>), the menu doesn't desapear, contrary to what happens on the video (movies, series) menu. so the content is superimposed.
For now, I'm cheating and i'm using a fulscreen translucent background, the probleam is that I want to see the header and clock as clear as possible.
Already saw this http://kodi.wiki/view/Animating_your_skin, and tried the unfocus and the conditional options, and it didn't work.

Can you guys help me? I would be grateful

Best Regards
So if I understand right when u press (I) on your keyboard for info the window opens but it will not shut when you press it a second time?If that is right then try something like

Code:
<info condition="Window.IsActive(1128)">Action(back)</info>
<info condition="!Window.IsActive(1128)">ActivateWindow(1128)</info>

If action back doesn't work you can swap out for ActivateWindow(the I'd of the previous I don't know what that is)

Hopefully this [/code]helps
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2017-01-18, 10:48)smitchell6879 Wrote: So if I understand right when u press (I) on your keyboard for info the window opens but it will not shut when you press it a second time?If that is right then try something like

Code:
<info condition="Window.IsActive(1128)">Action(back)</info>
<info condition="!Window.IsActive(1128)">ActivateWindow(1128)</info>

If action back doesn't work you can swap out for ActivateWindow(the I'd of the previous I don't know what that is)

Hopefully this [/code]helps
I can close the info page without problems
The problem is that when I open the info page, the menu behind it doesn't desapear (where i was before I pressed the "i"). I want this transition equal or at least similar to the transition that happens when i want more info on a movie on the arctic zephyr skin
Basiclly when i press "i" i want that the menu fades out or slides and after that the info page appears. when I exit the info page, the menu reapears. I want them to share the same background

thanks for the quick response anyway Wink
Are these XMLs live in your home thread for your project? Turns out I know a thing or two about gaming views and AEL. Wink

I can have a sniff if you have something I can look at directly.
You could make your custom window as a normal window or make the dialog Fullscreen.... Then just add your image control or includes for ur background. The animation you will just have to play with or if the skin already has a include windowopen include window close the you can copy those to your custom window.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
Rufoo I know ypur work on the AEL, good stuff that is on the way!
I don't have the files on th thread that i made for the MOD, but you can find the two files
HERE

When I got rid of the type=dialog on custom window, the menu does disapear (i can see the animation) now but it's all black without images and no info, it just has the buttons.maybe some conflict with the true DialogVideoInfo, don't know

Thanks for the help guys, really apreciate it

EDIT- DialogVideoInfo HERE
I've looked at the files. I don't use Arctic, so answer me two questions, and I may able to give you a solution. I realise this is a modded version of the original window, so tell me, does the normal one exhibit any kind of behavior when you leave the menu (such as does it animate)? And second how do you typically leave it? (ie: do you press a direction or just simply back out)

EDIT: Reason for asking is because they reference several ids which are not present in those files. Most of them movement based. As I don't have the skin, I don't know what those controls are paired with those ids.
Hi RufooRufoo on the original one I can exit with backspace escape or press I again. on the modded only the backspace or escape work. The original one is on my last post.

You can see the behavior on this video that I made.

first segment is the original one, second one its the modded without type, and the last one has type dialog.

Thanks for the help
That video helps a lot. So it would appear the main controls (ie: your gaming browser) should animate when that window becomes active. If you watch the first one, you see the elements slide to the left and right sides with a fade when the window becomes active.

I'm guessing it means the answer lies somewhere not in the window, but in the view.

Look for animations in the original view that are conditional either based on a control being visible (such as 9000) or a ControlGroup.HasFocus or Window.IsVisible(xxxx). The effects of these animations will likely contain a slide and a fade. More than likely there may be two or more of these.

I'll look more into it tonight but from what my eyes see, when that window opens, the browsing controls should slide and fade out of the way, the animation likely being a reversible="true" one when the condition of the window being open / control or controlgroup having focus so when you leave it simply reverses the process. My eyes tell me your view doesn't have these conditions set for your new window. But again, I'll need to get into the view itself to probably zero in on what it is.

Logic being - In view > Press Info > View slides out of way info is presented > Back out > Process is reversed. Likely going to be in the view itself.
here it is one view that is shared by videos an this addon. on the videos the animation works - http://pastebin.com/1Mv9XRHB

Even if I can't solve the problem, I have to thank for all your help and patience.
Best regards
Open your includes.xml for this skin, or trace where the following include is found <include>Animation.Common</include>. Based on the structure of that file, my presumption would be this animation has a condition attached to it, if it does, I imagine the condition would just require expanding to also have your custom window id.

You also have doubled up your string in the oninfo condition and the ,left at the end is redundant this is also true in the visible flags.
Rufoo there is no other adjective, you are god!. It worked!

What do you mean with your second phrase? The "left" is irrelevant and the condition on the oninfo too?
You're welcome, mate. Smile

<oninfo condition="substring(Container.FolderPath,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.emulator.launcher/,left) | substring(Container.FolderPath,plugin://plugin.program.advanced.launcher/,left)">ActivateWindow(1128)</oninfo>

See the double up? You've done this also on the visible flags too. The ',left' at the end of these shouldn't be needed, but I suppose no harm in leaving them if everything works. Smile

If you need further help in some areas, you can PM me from time to time.

EDIT: You may be better off dropping AL support as it is discontinued and has problems with Krypton anyway. AEL is the way of the future as far as AL goes now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unfocus menu0