Release FunimationNOW
(2017-01-24, 03:12)Protocol-X Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 03:09)jrronimo Wrote: Hey Protocol-X -- Thanks for your work on the plugin! I just tried it out, but I couldn't put in my username/password. In the configure area, I couldn't move the cursor to the boxes to type anything. Did I do something wrong? Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry for your troubles. I have not experienced or heard of anyone experiencing this issue. What kind of device do you have and what Kodi vetsion. Hw are you controlling movement? Mouse, touch, remote, keyboard?

I was using Kodi on top of OpenELEC running on a Raspberry Pi. It's Kodi 16.1 final. I was using a keyboard for input.

I'll try again; maybe I was missing something. Thanks for your work!

Edit:// I did a clean install of that machine and I'm seeing the same problem. All of the "Account Details" options are grayed out. I can't click on them or use arrow keys to get to them. General & Advanced work fine. Weeeeird.
(2017-01-24, 20:22)jrronimo Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 03:12)Protocol-X Wrote:
(2017-01-24, 03:09)jrronimo Wrote: Hey Protocol-X -- Thanks for your work on the plugin! I just tried it out, but I couldn't put in my username/password. In the configure area, I couldn't move the cursor to the boxes to type anything. Did I do something wrong? Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry for your troubles. I have not experienced or heard of anyone experiencing this issue. What kind of device do you have and what Kodi vetsion. Hw are you controlling movement? Mouse, touch, remote, keyboard?

I was using Kodi on top of OpenELEC running on a Raspberry Pi. It's Kodi 16.1 final. I was using a keyboard for input.

I'll try again; maybe I was missing something. Thanks for your work!

Edit:// I did a clean install of that machine and I'm seeing the same problem. All of the "Account Details" options are grayed out. I can't click on them or use arrow keys to get to them. General & Advanced work fine. Weeeeird.

Thanks, I will load up one of my pis this weekend with openelec and test again.
Jrronimo, I have not been able to reproduce this on my pi2 or pi3 are you still having this issue? It is officially on the repo now. If you are having trouble can you please try to reinstall the addon?
Hello Protocol-X,
Ever since the FunimationNOW addon updated to 0.1.2, I can no longer play shows from My Queue.
When I go into My Queue it displays "Application Error", then it shows the Queue. When I click on a show in My Queue it shows me the episodes. Then when i click on the top or right side playback window it says "Working..." for a moment then stays displaying the episodes. No play back imitates.

Any Ideas?
(2017-02-07, 10:41)Haymish Wrote: Hello Protocol-X,
Ever since the FunimationNOW addon updated to 0.1.2, I can no longer play shows from My Queue.
When I go into My Queue it displays "Application Error", then it shows the Queue. When I click on a show in My Queue it shows me the episodes. Then when i click on the top or right side playback window it says "Working..." for a moment then stays displaying the episodes. No play back imitates.

Any Ideas?

Hello Haymish,

Sorry for the issues. It appears they have made numerous changes to the API over the last day. I will get all the changes addressed as soon as I can.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
@Haymish, There is a PR in place which has the fix for this. Once the request is accepted you should be able to download the update.

Sony decided to replace the single video url with a set of 3 which include separate files for subtitles now instead of embedding them into the videos.
(2017-02-08, 04:46)Protocol-X Wrote: @Haymish, There is a PR in place which has the fix for this. Once the request is accepted you should be able to download the update.

Sony decided to replace the single video url with a set of 3 which include separate files for subtitles now instead of embedding them into the videos.

Hello Protocol-X,
Your update seems to have resolved several problems. The queue now works, and I am able to toggle with a bit of difficulty between Subbed and Dubbed.
I still get the error message "Funimation Now Application error" when, I end a episode and go back the the episode list, go into my queue, and when I enter a title's episode list.

If I could make a suggestion, it would be nice if it was possible to exit the Funimation Now Application, without having to back out though all the menu's. Something that could dump you back at the base of Kodi.
It would be nice if there wasn't so much loading, but I suspect that is more to do with stuff on Funimation's side, than Kodi's or your's.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Haymish,
If you rated any of the shows that error should go away. The fix for that one is in progress still. You could go to menu > home , and then back out. In the future I can see about adding an exit option.
Hi,
I've installed this on Krypton and it just keeps crashing Kodi. I've understand it later that this is only working on v16? Any news when this will be Live for Krypton? I'm happy to donate to this.

Please!! I'm paying for premium and can't watch Sh*t
(2017-03-02, 15:28)desibuoy Wrote: Hi,
I've installed this on Krypton and it just keeps crashing Kodi. I've understand it later that this is only working on v16? Any news when this will be Live for Krypton? I'm happy to donate to this.

Please!! I'm paying for premium and can't watch Sh*t

Hi I will take a look this weekend to see what is going on. I was not able to see any crashes, but I do see they changed something in the api. Can you be a little more specific to what you consider a crash. Also did you fresh install or migrate the app from kodi 16?
(2017-03-02, 15:42)Protocol-X Wrote: Hi I will take a look this weekend to see what is going on. I was not able to see any crashes, but I do see they changed something in the api. Can you be a little more specific to what you consider a crash. Also did you fresh install or migrate the app from kodi 16?

Hi,
It was a fresh install. I had the old app and I uninstalled it. When I open the app, it showed me the splash screen (even though I turned it off in Settings) and allowed me to enter my login details. After that it shows me the home screen (showing features and my 'anime' but then nothing works (navigation to menu, starting a anime nothing. it then crashes the whole Kodi app and returns me to my Shield homescreen just saying it's crashed.

Let me know

Thanks
Hi,

Anything? Thanks
(2017-03-04, 15:12)desibuoy Wrote: Hi,

Anything? Thanks

Hello, I was not able to reproduce this on a Computer. I did have issues on Android, but i found out there was an issue with Kodi on Android it's self. Once i cleared the data for Kodi using the android app manager and installed the add-on again it is working fine. It seems to have been stuck using an older version so I thought it was an API issue again.

I do not have a Nvidia shield to test with but i assume it should be no different than other android devices.

Just out of curiosity, is there any reason you are not using the official app since Kodi on android lets you add android apps to the home screen?

If you are still having issues please send me the log file.
Hi,

Funimation App doesn't work on Shield that too crashes. There is no app for Android TV. I even downloaded one from an APK site to installed it that's how I know.

Which app manager did you use? I will try that if it lets me and reinstall the App.
The default in Android.

Settings > Apps > Kodi > storage > Clear data

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FunimationNOW0